Bio

Freda is a current MasterCard Foundation scholar and a postgraduate student studying MSc Africa and International Development at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Ashesi University College in Ghana and is a former intern of Access Bank Ghana, SCG Chartered Accountants and Expro Gulf Ltd. Freda is a co-founder of the 2016 Ford Children’s Fund award winning mentorship program, the Mentor’s Network, which pairs university students to those in junior high school to guide and enlighten them on opportunities available. Throughout her education, she has received a couple of academic awards including MasterCard Scholarship at Ashesi University and 2013 Best Senior High School Exam Result in the Tarkwa-Nsuaem municipal. Freda is currently working on an initiative to drive career interest of university graduates in Ghana into the agricultural sector. Her dream is to see a new Africa where everybody is gainfully employed with abundant of food in the continent.

98 comments

1. toto365pro says:

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing.
    happy wheels

2. mercedeslea says:

Behavioral scientists have spent a lot of time studying what makes us happy (and what doesn’t). We know happiness can predict health and longevity, and happiness scales can be used to measure social progress and the success of public policies. But happiness isn’t something that just happens to you.삼척출장안마 Everyone has the power to make small changes in our behavior, our surroundings and our relationships that can help set us on course for a happier life.

3. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day.군산출장마사지 Never lose a holy curiosity.

4. The vacation trades offered are evaluated a variety of in the chosen and simply good value all around the world. Those hostels are normally based towards households which you’ll find accented via charming shores promoting crystal-clear fishing holes, concurrent of one’s Ocean. Hotels Discounts 메이저사이트
    bb

5. totoright says:

I’ve been looking for posts on topics related to your writing. After a long journey, I found your post. Thank you very much for your good writing. Please come to my blog and leave a comment. We’ll be good neighbors to each other. 토토사이트

6. 먹튀검증 says:

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. 먹튀검증 and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime!
    xsf

7. I’m reading your writings well. I think you’re really trying to share your knowledge and thoughts. I understand how hard it is to write on a blog. I want to applaud your efforts. I want to keep seeing your article. I’ll do the bookmark. Thank you. 토토사이트

8. 사설토토 says:

Papers get to operate through Bible helpers and also plagiarism checkers to be certain that the author did not find idle at any stage in the process. Language inconsistencies won’t be a thing with your newspapers as the specialists of our school paper writing support are passionate about writing and are always excited to strike you with something fresh. By: 사설토토

9. Pingback: nardulan
  10. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore’s southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. 메이저토토사이트
    fjj

11. vapecigas says:

Are you still worried about quitting smoking? Try Steam Crave RDTAThere is no secondhand smoke and no impact on health. You can choose the nicotine content according to the schedule and the price is cheap and the quality is guaranteed.

12. vapecigas says:

13. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same
    time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a applicable deal. I were a
    little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear concept 토토

14. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve visited this website before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new
    to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back
    frequently! 토토사이트